Does Gua Sha work?
What is Gua Sha?
Gua Sha involves repeated scraping of the skin to address the stagnant energy to facilitate the free flow of qi (or energy) throughout the body.
How can Gua Sha benefit you?
The most common symptoms that can be treated with Gua Sha are inflammation, poor circulation and aches.
Besides the face, Gua Sha can be used on your neck, your back, your arms and your legs as well. Just make sure you use the bigger Gua Sha tool to cover the larger surface area.
Consistent Gua Sha can help you achieve the following results:
- Reduces inflammation i.e hormonal acne
- Reduces aches i.e. neck tension, headache, shoulder tension
- Improves blood circulation i.e. addressing your dull skin
- Ageing gracefully i.e. reducing frown line, eleven line, laugh line
- Reduces toxins and promote healing through lymphatic drainage
So does it work?
We know we know, you might be sceptical on how this small tool can bring you so many benefits.
Luckily we have science to back it up.
Also, thankfully to Tik Tok and Instagram, now we have ample of Gua Sha before and after result:
How often should you do it?
Depending on what you're using it for, it can be done as often as daily. However, if you're using it for lymphatic drainage purpose, we'd suggest to cap it to 3x a week,
Yes With consistent use and proper technique, Gua Sha can do wonders to your skin. Grab your Gua Sha tool now before it's sold out again.