If you ever felt tension on your face, around your jaw, or between your brows, Gua Sha might be the tool you’re missing.
Facial gua sha is a simple and gentle technique that helps to increase circulation and lymphatic flow to your face.
Gua Sha helps to:
- improve blood flow and reduce puffiness.
- prevent and treat the signs of premature aging—namely in the appearance of wrinkles, dark eye circles and puffiness, and sagging and dull-looking skin.
- create youthful glow
- help the skin to naturally purge blemish-causing dirt and oils
You’ll see noticeable results when you do at least two to three times per week.
Make sure to use it with our Triple R Facial Oils to avoid creating fine lines and wrinkles during the Gua Sha process.
Before and after gua sha (after 1 month of consistent use)
- Less puffy eyes
- Sharper cheekbones
- Improvement in acne, dryness, and wrinkles.
Why we're different?
- Authentic crystal
Our authentic Rose Quartz Gua Sha has lower than room temperature, which makes it more suitable if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin.
- 30-days satisfaction guarantee
💌 We're confident you will see healthier skin within 30 days. Guaranteed or your money back.
- Free Personalization
Our Rose Quartz Gua Sha comes with free name personalization and free shipping within Malaysia. Personalize your name in whichever language you choose - we can do it.
- Excellent Customer Service
We’re here to help you anytime you need help. Just chat with us, and we definitely respond asap.
When you should avoid doing Gua Sha?
- If you're undergoing chemotherapy, you shouldn’t use gua sha 48 hours before or 24 hours after a treatment.
- Pregnant women - due to the pressure points on the face and body that can trigger uterine contractions in rare circumstances.
- During menstruation, as it can affect the heaviness of the flow.
- On skin with rosacea.