Miranda Kerr's favourite gua sha tool shape.
This heart-shaped tool is so lovely you might not even realize it’s a gua sha tool.
Designed to lift and sculpt cheekbones, relax forehead and brow bone muscles, refresh undereye bags, and tighten the jawline – this is a must have tool if you want to improve your overall skin complexion.
The indent of the heart hugs the bones and contours of the face, while the pointed end of the heart serves as a place to grip.
Pair it with our Triple R Facial Oil - each gua sha motion is a step forward to self-care and self-love.
Before and after gua sha (after 1 month of consistent use)
- Less puffy eyes
- Sharper cheekbones
- Improvement in acne, dryness, and wrinkles.
Why we're different?
- Authentic crystal
Our authentic Rose Quartz Gua Sha has lower than room temperature, which makes it suitable for oily to combination skin.
- 30-days satisfaction guarantee
💌 We're confident you will see healthier skin within 30 days. Guaranteed or your money back.
- Excellent Customer Service
We’re here to help you anytime you need help with choosing the product. Just chat with us, and we definitely respond asap.
When you should avoid doing Gua Sha?
- If you're undergoing chemotherapy, you shouldn’t use gua sha 48 hours before or 24 hours after a treatment.
- Pregnant women - due to the pressure points on the face and body that can trigger uterine contractions in rare circumstances.
- During menstruation, as it can affect the heaviness of the flow.
- On skin with rosacea.